Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Purplish!

Nothing risked, nothing gained." This is basically who Kielicious is. Also widely known as Kiel, Kieli, Kevin, Raymond, and even Agut (which is my surname), I am now trying to conquer the digital world of internet- one keyboard key at a time. Risking my identity to those good-for-nothing hackers, what good would this blog-thingy give me?
I really don't know the answer. Maybe because I want to leave a trace of my entity in a digital form. I wanted to do something that would free myself of any hidden feelings. I wanted to tell the world who I really am- without hesitation. This is a great stress reliever, I guess.
"Nothing risked, nothing gained."
Starting off, I would like to formally introduce myself. Raymond Kevin Mauricio-Agut, nineteen, I mean twenty years of age (sorry, I never got the hang of remembering my current age), a 5th year Computer Engineering student of PUP Sta. Mesa. Here's a random list of things that I think constitutes the name Kielicious:
  • Basically a happy person, I also tend to show my mean side when it is needed. Don't worry, I won't bite you guys (for now).
  • Book is my first love, since I was a little kid. Give me a piece of paper that says something and I'll read it without up to the tiniest remarks.
  • Music fascinates me. It gives me a sense of freshness- helping me start from scratch once more. I believe that it has some kind of emotional healing effect.
  • I am a certified KPop fanatic. I've been surfing the Korean Wave for a little over a year now. I'm also trying to learn how to read, speak and write in Hangul.
  • I love SNSD. SONEs hwaiting!
  • My greatest achievement is losing weight. Apparently, gaining weight after losing it is my greatest failure.
  • I hate Math (or is it the other way around?). But here I am, studying computer engineering, which deals with math almost all the time.
  • I love history. Learning how the human race started off from the human-like features of the Australopithecus to the most destructive wars of the 20th Century, it's as if I lived to know it all.
  • I am addicted to dance arcade games like Dance Dance Revolution and Pump It Up. This is the best way to lose weight effectively, not to mention it's also cost-friendly.
  • My dream is to live a life without regrets.
  • My Favorite color is purple. It gave color to my once-dull life.
  • No matter what happens, I'll still be Kielicious. You can't force me to become someone else. You just can't (hmmm..).
To learn new things is a great experience that one must cherish. I hope that I could share some new ideas with you guys in the future. Remember this: Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment