Saturday, May 5, 2012

Crossroads

Where am I heading to?
*It's been almost two years since my last blog post. A lot of things happened during my 22 months of absence. I don't even think I still know how to write a blog, to be honest.

*I am now in the crossroads - must I decide to take a path that is rightfully mine? Should I look for greener pastures? Do I have to prove myself worthy before doing the things that I have in mind?

*Twitter is now my new avenue for reaching out to people; a one-liner post is easier to achieve than a full-length blog post. It has been my outlet all this time.

*I felt the need to go back to this part of me. So many unwritten thoughts, biding their time - waiting for the moment to be heard, to be noticed by people.

*Have I made a mark in this world? Has my existence ever been beneficial to anyone? Have I moved at least a person's life?

*Indecisiveness leads to procrastination, which further leads to things left undone. I must decide right at this moment. I must, I must.

*At the end of the day, it's all about commitment - with what you have, with what you want, and with what you're living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment